Saturday, October 25, 2014

10/25/14

Jared is #1 on the list. There was even an offer for a liver last night, but the organ wasn't healthy. Jared is doing good and they are continuing to get him as healthy and stable as possible for surgery. He is doing dialysis again today. They say once he gets his new liver his kidneys will begin to recover. They are pretty angry right now.

We met a fellow Alpha that received his transplant earlier this year. Paul Owen came to visit us. It was good to meet him, he is kind and it was encouraging to talk to someone that's been through it all and is doing great. 

Marcus got here a few min. ago. Jared was really happy to see him. Marcus looked like he was having a hard time so we went for a walk so I could talk to him. He said, "I'm about to cry with Joy. I didn't think this was going to happen for a while." He is so sweet and caring. The other kids should be here soon to see Jared. He hasn't seen them since we got here.

Jared loves visitors so if anyone wants to come see him text me and  let me know who you are :) and I'll give you his room number.  801-921-3676

No comments:

Post a Comment