Monday, September 30, 2013

And we're back at the hospital again.....

Jared went back to work today after having the TIPS fixed last Friday. Well I got a call from him at about 1:30 this afternoon saying he was headed to the ER. Good grief, they should just put us up in a hotel next door. Jared got really sick at work. He was really pale, had a high fever and severe abdominal pain and vomiting and shivering like crazy. His boss drove him to the ER. I waited for Sydney to get home from school and then I headed out there. They had given him some morphine for the pain and covered him up in warm blankets. They drew blood and got some fluid from his abdomen to check for infection. Because of the high fever they admitted him. No test results came back tonight so we will have to wait until tomorrow to see what's going on. I left him in the good hands on the 8th floor.....wait that's not right...what happened to us getting to stay on the 10th floor?? I liked it up there :( "sigh" Anyway, I came home to be with the kids and to get them off to school in the morning. I'll be headed back up tomorrow to spend the day with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment