Monday, April 16, 2012

Our first overnight hospital stay....

Well we had our first overnight hospital stay last week. Jared went to the ER because he had severe abdominal pains and he was vomiting. They admitted him and did a bunch of tests. All the tests came back OK, however, we haven't heard back to see if they found anything on the MRI. I think I have already voiced my frustration with trying to get test results back from doctors. They did the MRI right before they released him and said the Dr. Should have the results when he did rounds the next morning, well we weren't there during rounds so I guess we have to wait until they decide they have time to call us. I have tried calling but just get transferred around to different people and don't get any answers, grrrrrr!


Well at least we had a nice view from up there on the 9th floor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment